Sunday, June 21, 2009

My First Workshop

Thanks Liz for everything and for sending me this photo. Didn't we have fun. I enjoyed the whole day it was nice to meet you all. The flower pots that we made during the Friday Make nd Take were fab. I then rushed about picking up kids from Montesorri and get the older 2 from a friends. Savannah (11) was on tea duty. Then I was back at Liz's at 7pm for the workshop. We had a ball, I so enjoyed your company, we muddled through the make and take and got there in the end. Thanks for your support. I am looking forward to doing the 3 workshops that I booked on Friday, and getting to know you more and meeting your friends. It was a long day, I didn't get home till 11.30pm but was so great I could have done it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment