Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oval all

Life has been busy round here. The school holiday were great, the weather was wonderful, nice sunny days cold starts but you don't mind if you get a nice day. We stayed at home and did things around town, I had my sister Heather and Jessica (niece) come and stay for a week. I love holidays no routines to follow. And I got 2 books read durning them.

I had a workshop last Wednesday evening, It was a great night with really lovely ladies.
Here is the make and take that they made, mine is a little different from what they made because on the night we used the Hostess Eyelet Border punch, it is on my wishlist.
Recipe: Kiwi Kiss, Bravo Burgundy, Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla card stock
Stampin' Around Wheel Perfectly Pretty in Bravo Burgundy ink on.
Baroque Motif stamp set
Old Olive Ink.

In the weekend I made is card. Stepping it up with the Oval all, Fabulous Friend stamp out the Spring Mini Catalogue that is been released on Saturday.
Recipe: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla Card Stock.
Fun and Fast Notes (cakes), Oval all Stamp Sets
Perfectly Pretty Stampin' Around Wheel
Real Red Ink.
Scallop Oval Punch (Spring Mini Catalogue).

No comments:

Post a Comment