Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wednesday's Workshop

Hi, On Wednesday evening I did a workshop, there were 16 lovely ladies who attended. We had a great night. I demonstrated this Just for you Pouch. It's great pouch for a little something.
I used Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla Card. I stamped with Versamark Circle Circus, bubble stamp on the Pumpkin Pie card. Then I stamped in Old Olive Oval all, Just for You stamp on Very Vanilla card, then I used the New Oval Scallop Punch now available out of the Spring Mini Catalogue from 1st August to 30th November. If you would like a Spring Mini let me know and I send one out to you or click on the Spring Mini on the right and view online.
The Ladies made this Accordion Album for the make and take. Most of them had already made the origami box that they fit into at the Scrap and Craft Escape earlier in the month.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment