Monday, September 14, 2009

At last I have got a card made.


My Mondays are so busy that I don't normally get any time to make cards. My Mondays starts with getting kids to school, then to mainly music (I'm on the team), we go home to have lunch then Samuel has Montesorri at 1pm. Then I pick Savannah up from school for SPELD tutoring at 1.20pm, while she is there I go to the gym and then I pick her up at 2.20pm take her back to school. I read while waiting for kids to finish school at 3pm. Pick up from Montesorri at 4pm, home to cook tea. As you can see I'm busy on Mondays. Today Darian biked to school and Savannah walked so I had extra 30 mins up my sleeve today, so I got this card made for We Stamp Wednesday Sketch # 6.
Sketch #6
Supplies List
Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Occasional Greeting.
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White.
Inks: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red.


1 comment: