Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just us the 3 Bolton girls


This is the 3rd Canvas I have completed 1 more to go. I cased this from a scrapbooking magazine. When I saw it in the the magazine I knew straight away what photo I would use. I am the eldest, I think I'm about 10 years old, Heather 8 years, Sandra 5 years old in this photo. Mum is a great sewer and she used to make us matching dresses.
I started these before I became a Stampin' Up Demo, so the only thing that is SU on this one is stamped word "just" I used basic black ink and the schoolbook serif alphabet stamps.
The verse reads

To the outside world we all grow up,
But not to sisters,
We knew each others as we always were,
We know each other's hearts,
We share private Family jokes,
We remember family feuds
And secrets, family griefs and joys,
We live outside the touch of time.
                              "Clara Ortega"

No comments:

Post a Comment