Friday, February 19, 2010

Samuel's Invitations


As you most likely know Samuel turns 5 on the 2nd March, here are his invites. He is having 2 parties one in Christchurch next weekend for the family and one the following weekend for his friends.
This a Criss Cross Card the first time I made one I thought it would be great as a invitation. I have used Animal Stories Stamp Set and Tall Tales DSP.
Supplies List:
Stamp Sets: Animals Stories and On Your Birthday.
Card Stock: So Saffron, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.
Ink: Chocolate Chip and So Saffron.
DSP: Tall Tales.
Extras: Stampin' Dimensionals and Tab Punch.

Next Weekend I'm in Christchurch, On Saturday 27th February I will be running a crop day at Hornby Anglican Church, there will be 2 make 'n' takes to choose out of 4. If you are in Christchurch and would like to have fun day crafting email me and I will give you more details.

3 comments:

  1. Helen this is gorgeous and these will go down a treat!! Im sure all of the Mums will be impressed as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic & very caseworthy - I need an invite to one of your parties - cool cakes & invites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the invite! All your cards were met with a lot of approval last night - they are just lovely! Thank you so much for last night, we had a great time and you have such awesome ideas to share. I'm looking forward to receiving my products and making some more Stampin Up creations.

    ReplyDelete