Friday, March 5, 2010

My affair is still going strong.

Here is a project I have been working on the last couple of days.
I love doing different 3d projects from time to time. Kaisercraft have released these storage drawers, they were fun to make and very easy the hardest part was choosing what DSP to use. In the end I settled with Haiku DSP, you guessed it's got Tangerine Tango and Old Olive, got to keep the affair going that I'm having with Tangerine Tango and Old Olive. There is also So Saffron and More Mustard in the DSP, just fabulous.
I have used Raised Dots Designer Holder, from Hodgepodge Hardware. This includes fresh designs in a styled silver finish. These high quality metal accents coordinate with many of our punches. Approx 100 embellishments, at great value of $68.95. This is a must have set to have in your craft supplies.
As you can see I haven't finished it as I have not got Designer Label Punch in my collection yet, I will be adding it to my next order. When it arrives I will use it to punch the Labels, then I will write what will go into each draw (Brads, Grommets, Buttons etc) and then put some Crystal Effects onto labels. It should take the drawers from looking nice to looking great.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I love the colours you have used - Tangerine Tango and Old Olive go together sooo beautifully.

    ReplyDelete