Monday, April 19, 2010

Extra Large 2 Step Bird Punch

I'm loving my XL 2 Step Bird Punch.
This a very quick card to make. I have used Polka Dots Embossing Folder and Little Leaves Sizzlits Die through the Big Shot, So Saffron and Old Olive Stock Card, Autumn Traditions DSP, Soft Suede Ink, Large Oval and Bird Punch and Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set.
Here's another quick and easy card. The Bird has been mounted onto a Top Note, the bird is punched out of Cottage Wall DSP.
I have cut 2 top Notes and trimmed the So Saffron (top) at the perforations. This is very effective.
 This Punch is a great punch perfect for cards and Emblishments for your Scrapbooks.
XL Two Step Bird Punch is a must for any crafter, wether you are a card maker or a Scrapbooker.
Email today to order yours.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Helen - he's a versatile little bird, isn't he? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I can see you are enjoying your new products! :-)

    ReplyDelete