Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One Page Mini Scrapbook

I had a fantastic time at Ladies Camp over the weekend. I have been tired since, with me been out every night last week apart from Thursday and then I started making a new top for the formal dinner on Saturday evening at 11.30pm hence not an early night. I will catch up this week I'm only out twice this week.
Liz Talyor from City Impact Church Balcutha was our speaker for the weekend. She was lovely, very down to earth and easy to talk to.
 Saturday Afternoon was free time Angela had here beads with her and some ladies made necklaces, brooches or rings etc.
Here is the necklace Angela made me.
I saw the main bead and knew it would go nice with my new top I had made.
I demonstrated this One Page Mini Scrapbook.
Everyone who made one was delighted with theirs.
These are my sample, Darian is 3 in this photo.
I made Angela one as she was to busy with the beads.
Here is hers.
We used Apple Washington Dsp.
We emblellished them using the XL 2 Step Bird Punch.
Karyn had been watching my blog last week thinking she would get a sneak peek, sorry to disappoint you but the wait was worth it.
This project can be found here at scrapbook about com.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Helen, I could kiss you! Thank you for including the link for the tutorial - I think this is a lovely project. How neat that you could demonstrate it there. Thank you again - I love it!

    ReplyDelete