Friday, September 10, 2010

After School Clubs Week 2

I have committed to running an after school club at school every Wednesday for 10 weeks.
Last week we did Father's Day gift and card.
This week we made 'Gods Eyes'.
This is a easy craft once you have pattern going, using wool and popicles sticks.
The kids enjoyed this craft and 2 of them completed 2 of them in the time alotted.
There are 7 kids doing crafts for clubs, thier ages ranging from 5 - 12 years.
With this craft it was the younger kids that cottoned on to this  easier than the 2 12 year olds.
They are a nice bunch of kids and pleasure to work with. I'm looking forward to getting to know them better over the 10 weeks


1 comment:

  1. I love taking a craft inspiration and giving it a Kiwi twist - I have done God's Eyes with my class (they are Ojos de Dios in Colombia) and got them to aslo incorporate a band of thin flax. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete