Monday, September 13, 2010

Birthday Card

Here's a Birthday Card I made for Samuel's Teacher last week.
I have used a new stamp set from the 2010 - 2011 Idea Book and Catalogue called 'Perfect Punches'.
It has 6 stamps in the set and there is a punch that matches each stamp.

With this stamp I have used Oval Extra Large Punch.
I have also used Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder which I brayered with Real Red ink, before I put it through the Big Shot.
Supplies List
Stampset: Perfect Punches.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Very Vanilla and Newsprint DSP.
Ink: Real Red and Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.
Extras: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Brayer, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals and Oval Extra Large Punch.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, Helen - I like the way you've layered the sentiment over the newsprint DSP. And your inked up embossing folder worked a treat! (I'm still mustering the courage to try that!)

    ReplyDelete