Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Mail

Yesterday in the mail I had 2 homecade Christmas Cards and a great wallet.
 The first cards is from Jo. I love it Jo, I will be making some of these cards.
 The next card and wallet have been made by Alison my Upline.
 Isn't this wallet great, I will be making some of these too.
Alison has put packet of tissues inside.
Thanks Guys.

We are traveling to Christchurch tomorrow, to spend Christmas with Family.
I don't know when I will get back here again, so I will wish you all travelling mercies and
Wish you all a Blessed Christmas and a great New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Helen! (Once again, I haven't got to make my own Christmas cards, but I'll make up for it in the new year!) Best wishes for a safe, blessed family break - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen for show casing my wallet. Never did take aphoto of it. Hey hope you guys have a lovely Christmas time together. Safe travel. We spend the day in ChCh on Christmas day then back for tea in Methven.

    ReplyDelete