Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fun Day Crafting Together

Today Savannah and me have had a day crafting together, it has been fantastic.
 We have been making her birthday invites.
 We used a tutorial that I got while doing We Stamp For Lara.
Leonie Schroder designed this Pocket Pull Card. Go and look at Leonie Blog, she does beautiful work.
 We used 'Island Oasis' DSP and the 2 Step Owl Punch. 
 We used level 1 hostess 'Birthday Bakery' Stamp Sets.
If you would like to earn this set  and more goodies contact me and book a workshop.
 This owl is so sweet, I got this punch just before Christmas and this is the first time I have used it.
I will be having another play with this, I have seen lots of different uses of this punch, so watch this space.
This wee stamp is from 'On Your Birthday' set.
Savannah is turning 13 early next month. The invites look great.

3 comments:

  1. Indeed the invites look great....adn AMAZING!!!! What a fantastic day the 2 of you must have. the inviea are bright, fun and crazy...the way a 13yo's b'day SHOULD be!! Well done to both of you. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Helen. Love the colours. Hope the birthay is as much fun. See you next week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Helen and Savannah! You must have taken a lot of time over the invites. I'm very excited about Saleabration by the way! Can I host a party with you please?

    ReplyDelete