Saturday, February 19, 2011

Do you have....

.. time for your paper crafting?
Do you make time for yourself?
Do you like getting together with others who are like minded, where you can bounce ideas of each other?
 If you answered no to the first 2 questions and yes to the third, I have the answer for you if you live in the Timaru area.

Craft with CraftyHelen
Bring your current projects and any supplies you need.
I will provide Stampin’ Up! stamp sets, you can have the use of my inks and tools and tea/coffee.

When: This Monday 21st February 2011
Time: 7.30pm to 10pm

Cost: $5.00

You will need to RSVP due to the small size of the group.
I still have some available spaces.
Mark your diaries.
Craft with CraftyHelen 
for March
When: Friday 4th March 2011

Time: 9:30am to 12:30am or 7.30pm to 10pm

or

When: Monday 21st March 2011

Time: 7.30pm to 10pm
Cost: $5.00
You will need to RSVP due to the small size of the group.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I wish I lived in Timaru! :-) One day we will craft together, Helen.

    ReplyDelete