Friday, February 25, 2011

UStamp Playtime.

In the busiest of this week after I had finished my swaps, I have found time to play.
Here is a Birthday Card and Gift for a friend in Dunedin, her birthday is today and we will celebrating with her tomorrow evening.
We will start with the card.
 This one of the UStamp Projects that Ilina Crouse has designed, I love the Colour Combo.
Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise.
 I have used 'For Everything', 'Well Scripted' (Mini) and 'Ossasional Quotes' (Level 3 Hostess) Stamp Sets.
On to the Box of Cards.
 I have used my Jumbo Very Vintage Wheel, inked in VersaMark for the background and Circle Scissors Plus for this project.
I have made a straight Scallop Trim Border Punch, to fit a round the inner circle.
If you would like to know how to do this contact me.
Here a photo of the whole project.
I didn't have the right DSP to work with this so I made my own on Whisper White Card Stock.
I had better go and pack for my trip to Dunedin for Regionals tomorrow, I so excited and I still need to go into town to get some jewellery findings, I thinking Vintage Brads would make nice earrings.
I will get back to you on that one next week.
Have a great weekend, I know I will.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Helen. Very creative making your own dsp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 thumbs up on the home-made DP. Looks awesome. The set is FABBO. You have done a spectacular job. Have a wonderful time at regionals...and if u do the earings...please share!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Helen!

    ReplyDelete