Monday, June 20, 2011

Fancy Fold Card

Here's a card that I made on Saturday.
It's a fancy fold card, Karyn had made one so I cased her card.
Here's the first one I made and I'm not happy with it, I have got my measurements wrong and it is sitting crooked.
I said on Saturday that I wouldn't blog it, and all the girls said they would leave comments asking were it is.
So Jennie and co here it is, now you had better leave comments as I have posted it just for you girls.
Here's the inner.
I have used Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Very Vanilla Card Stock and Autumn Spice Specialty DSP.

3 comments:

  1. Card looks lovely Helen. THe green cardstock really offsets the dsp. Have you a template for this card?
    Glad to hear that your day on Saturday went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too hard on yourself Helen - it looks great, and I can't even see where it is crooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't tell us how to make it? Are you going to? I would love to make it You did an amazing job-it looks so elegant. If you do tell us would you email me at ctn29275@centurytel.net
    Thank you and thank you for your time.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete