Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friend to Friend

I have taken part in a Ustamp with Dawn and Friends Blog Hop Friend to Friend Swap.
My swap partner is Patricia Weitzel.
I posted her parcel last friday and I got a email yesterday from her to tell me it had already arrived.
Wow that was fast, here was me worrying about the ash clouds delaying it.
We have to make a card and a 3d item.
Here's what I sent to Patricia.
We made these easel card in an online class at Crafters Anonymous.
I love Party Blossom Die which I used to made this card, with the Shimmer Pastel Technique.
I have used Not Quite Navy, Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White.
I will be back to show the box and gift that I made Patricia.

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much Helen. The precision cutting on the triangles is brilliant. I am sure ur swap buddy will be more than happy with this. Brilliant project. ooxx

    ReplyDelete