Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Seeing Stars

A quick post, as I was at A&E all night last night with a girlfriend so I have only had a few hours sleep.
I had hoped to post this last night, so better late than never.
Monday at Crafters Anon we made (or I should I say the girls made), I wrote out the instructions and watched these AB FAB Star Cards.
 I have been wanting to have a go at them since I have been seeing them on lots of blogs.
I have used my Party Blossom Die, I'm loving this die and have soooo got my moneys worth out of it, I used Ornament Punch for the leaves and ran then through the crimper.
I have used Love Letter DSP, with Soft Suede and Crumb Cake Card Stock.
I not quite happy with it, I have just ordered Jewelry Tag Punch and Tiny Tags Stamp Set, so when it all arrives I might add some tags to finish it. 
It was so nice to get back into my craftroom yesterday.
We still have my friend and her son staying with us, we are looking a couple of houses for them to rent tomorrow. Life has been busy around here.

2 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful, Helen. Hope your friend is OK, and that you both get some sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Have to try this sometime. Hope things settling at your place.

    ReplyDelete