Saturday, September 3, 2011

Spring had arrived....

.... early in our house.
When my parcel arrived from Emma, and I saw the 2 stamp sets and all the bits she sent me I thought...
...SPRING.
The first project that popped into my mind was a Topiary.
So I set about making my own Designer Series Paper using Flower Fest Stamp Set and the 2011-2012 In Colours.
These are fun to make, and well worth the effort.
Flower Fest is a set of 8, 4 flowers, a butterfly with a separate body and 2 leaves.
The flowers and the butterfly have punches to match them.
I carried this in my hand luggage to Auckland.
I gave this to Bron Heslop to adorn her new craftroom when she shifts in 3 weeks time.
I am now in the middle of making another for our team meeting on Wednesday.
Hope you are having good weekend and you have had time to add ink to a stamp or two.

1 comment:

  1. You did a lovely job on this Helen - it's lovely in real life and I'm sure Bron will love having it in her craft room!

    ReplyDelete