Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Triple Layer Punch

I was asked to make a thank you card for the PTA at TCS.
I have basiclly cased Nicole Derendorf (Aussie Demo) that she submitted for JAI challenge as a quest designer.
I loved the colour combo for the colour challenge for this week JAI challenge, Pool Party, Calyspo, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.
So I used it to make the thank you card for school.
I have used the New Triple Layer Punch Blossom Bouquet.
I have used Inlaid Embossing Technique, which works really well with this punch.
 They only thing I changed was the sentiment.
Here's a video that Stampin' Up have produced on how to used these punches.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card when I saw this on Nicole's blog and I feel the same now Helen. This is such a brilliant card. And yes....as you said on FB...wld look great in any colour. I am hoping to have this punch in my possession tomorrow....1 more sleep. I have so many things I wanna try with it...this card being one...only prob is which colour combo??? Awesome job darl. ooxx

    ReplyDelete