Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday L'ann

Pin It
 Today is my friend L'ann's birthday.
Here is the card I made her.
 I made this very quick before I took Samuel to school this morning.
I cased from Julie Kettlewell, thanks Julie.
I love Julie's work, she is a demo in the UK, to check out her blog CLICK HERE.
Colour Combo is Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Whisper White.
I have used 'Everyday Enchantment' DSP, which is one of the choices for Sale-A-Bration, it's so nice having a choice of DSP and the Brads and Ribbon Pack.
Every $120 spend earn free product.
I used 'Bring on the Cake and Vintage Vogue' Stamp Sets, The butterfly is from Beautiful Butterflies Die, the circle flowers are from the Owl Punch and I finished it with some ribbon and bling.
Here's an Engagement Card I have made for Elizabeth and Heath who have just got engaged.
It's almost identical as above.
 The Stamp Sets I used are 'Fresh Vintage (SAB) and Baroque Motifs'.
 I have embossed the flourish on the butterfly with 50/50 'Dazzling Diamonds and Clear Embossing Powder'.
I used Basic Pearls on this card instead of Rhinestones.
On the inside I 'Tagastic' Hostess Stamp Set. 
Remember for every $120 spend you can choose a free Product.
Contact me to book a workshop or place an order, so you can earn some free Stamp Sets.

1 comment:

  1. I love these 2 cards Helen, might have to case them too, especially love the glitter on the butterflies :-)

    ReplyDelete