Thursday, August 22, 2013

Piano Card.

Pin It
Here's another card from Saturday Craft Creators Craft Day.
The ladies enjoyed this card.
 I'm not musical at all, I tell people the only instrument I play is the Fool and I am good that that.
I cased it from a pin on Pinterest.
Carol L made the original card, the ladies told me that the keys are correct.
The keys are made using the Word Window Punch.
The colours are Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper white.
The ribbon is retired from the last catty.
The sentiment is embossed with White Embossing Powder.
To finish we added a butterfly and bling.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Helen! Such a clever idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Keryn, for being a NZSU pic of the week. I love the piano keys, this would be great for Fathers Days with different colours, great idea!

    ReplyDelete