Thursday, November 21, 2013

Team Swap

Pin It
Last night we had our team meeting, it was so nice going as a local.
This was our guide lines for our swaps.
1.      Please use current Stampin’ Up! Product as much as you can, try to avoid non SU stuff
2.      Christmas Theme
3.      Pieces are 2 ½ inches square (3 inches if you cut before embossing thru the BigShot as they shrink)
4.      Colours – Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, Choc Chip, Crumb Cake, Champange/Gold sparkle (you don’t have to use all of them, but we did want to co-ordinate)
Here's my swap.
I left my swaps at work so I have to post them to all the ladies today.
I have bought a 12" frame from Typo to make a beautiful Christmas Collage.
The problem will be choosing which one to use.
 Here's all the swaps.
Thanks Patty for letting me use your photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment