Thursday, February 27, 2014

3D Match Box Card

Yesterday I went to craft group at our church, it's a great group of very talented ladies.
I was making a 3D Match Box Card.
 My friend Rachael Lewsley from FaceBook and fellow demonstrator from Busselton, Western Australia designed this card and has a video tutorial.
This is inside the box, I have used Flower Shop Stamp Set and the matching Pansy Punch.
I also punched some butterflies using Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly Punches and I used the Bird Punch for the bird and leaves.
The colour combo is Soft Sky, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White.
I added Large Pearl Basic Jewels to the centre of the flowers and Basic Rhinestones Jewels to the butterflies and bird.
The flowers are on 3 tiers and fold down to close the box.
There is room at the back of the box for a gift card or/and some small chocolates or small gift.
For the front I sponged with Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Rose Red onto the Flower Garden Embossing Folder.
I loved this effect.
I matted the Whisper White, then added some retired seam binding ribbon.
I then stamped happy birthday stamp from Label Love and punched it out with Artisan Label Punch that matches the Stamp Set.
To complete it I mounted 2 butterflies and added some Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
This weeks challenge over at Late Night Stampers #243 - Punch Art.
So I will submit this for their challenge.
Here's Rachael Lewsley U Tube Video.
There is room on the back of the box for your message.
Thanks Rachael for sharing your video.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm off to watch the video now. Thanks for joining the LNS Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete