Saturday, February 8, 2014

Card in a Box

Pin It
I have made two more cards in a box.
This one is very similar to Savannah's birthday card, which I posted last night.
 The DSP is Quartrefancy Specialty, I have used different patterns from this DSP. 
I like it with the Strawberry Slush paper.
I changed the flower on the headband, the Happy birthday is from Label Love Stamp Set and added Rhinestones instead of Candy Dots.
Here's another one that I have made.
The Colour Combo on this one is Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Very Vanilla.
The DSP is Venetian Romance.
 I stamped a border on the Very Vanilla from You're Lovely (SAB) Stamp Set.
The flowers are from Flower Shop Stamp Set and the Just for You label is from Label Love Stamp Set.
Both of these sets have matching punches.
 The leaves are cut using Little Leaves Sizzlits.
To finish this card I added Pearls and Candy Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment