Thursday, February 13, 2014

You Make Me Happy.....

Pin It
.....When skies are gray.
Who else sees Kermit the Frog when you hear those lines? I do.
That is on off the stamps out of the 4 in 'See Ya Later' SAB Stamp Set.
 I wanted to use this stamp to make a sun, I have seen lots on the net a lot lately.
I have used Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray and Whisper White Card Stock.
I have used Stamping and Blogging Sketch Challenge #43.
Which I found this morning while having a look at Sandi MacIvers blog.
I also really loved Amy Koenders card she made for this challenge.
Go and check out the other 2 design team members, link from both of their blogs.
When I saw the sketch this morning I knew straight away what I wanted to do.
I wasn't going to do any crafting today, I will have clean the house tomorrow instead.
 Here's the inside, I coloured sun and cloud on the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers.
The big scallops are cut with the 'Large Scallop Edgelits'
I used Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder on the back ground Smoky Slate card.
The rays of the sun are embossed with Stripes Embossing Folder.
To finish I used Basic Gray Candy Dots.

Get your FREE Sale-A-Bration Gift NOW!  1 with every $110 order from my Online Store

1 comment: