Monday, January 19, 2015

Butterflies Framed Art

I made this piece of art using Basic Butterflies and the matching Thinlits.
I was inspired Tami White's card.

 I just love this set especially the fern.
The butterfly was cut out of Brushed Gold Card Stock, then I inked it and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder about 5 times.
 This will go in pride of my in my new craftroom, Samuel and I are planning on swapping room.
It was a busy weekend for me work wise, so I have 3 days of photos.
Photo A Day Challenge January 17th - In my Home
This the new tractor seat that I bought last week for my craftroom.
January18th - Exercise
Yesterday I worked a double shift so I didn't manage to take a photo. Samuel and I walked over to the shops today.
 Today's photo - Icy / Ice
Now here in New Zealand we are in the middle of our summer and today's high was 27 degrees Celsius which is too hot for me, so I had to think about it.
So I had to have a vodka on ice so I could get the photo, oh the sacrifices we have to make.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment