Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Inspired by Carolyn's Swap

Pin It
Last Wednesday evening we had a team meeting, for those of us doing swaps we had to do 11.
I love swaps they were all so wonderful and full of lots of inspiration.
I really loved what Carolyn Bushby had done with the Bow Builder Punch.
Isn't she a clever chick, she was so proud of herself (rightly so) that it was her original, that she hadn't seen it online anywhere.
Here is my take on Carolyn's card.
 I Both Carolyn and I have used Best Year Ever DSP and Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (ribbon).
Which you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration.
I added a Simply Pressed Clay rose and coloured it in Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker.
I used Apothecary Accents Thinlits and used Essentials Paper Piercing Pack.
I embossed the Costal Cabana with the Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Photo A Day Challenge January 28th a Personality Trait.
January 29th - On My Plate
 January 30th - Picture in a Picture
January 31st - Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment