Thursday, January 21, 2016

Happy Birthday Darian

Pin It
Yesterday our eldest Darian celebrated his 20th birthday.
Here's the card I made him.
I have used Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla Card Stock.
 I have used 'Sky is the Limit' Stamp Set, which is a Sale-A-Bration stamp set you can earn it free when you place an order of $110.
It's a very versatile Set with 8 stamps available in wood or clear.

 I stamped with Gorgeous Grunge on the background.
 The numbers are cut using the Large Numbers Framelits, you can buy this in a bundle with the matching stamp set called Number of years.
 I have tore and sponged Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper with Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke.
Then tied some Linen Thread around the card and stapled it in place.
 The inside is also stamped with The Sky is the Limit stamp Set.
I was after a grungy look, I was happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment