Thursday, February 25, 2016

Beautiful Ride Split Negative

Pin It
For today's card I have used Beautiful Ride Stamp Set.
 I have used The Colour Tree #7 for my colour combo.
 The technique is called Split Negative, click HERE for my last post with this technique.
 I used 1/4' Handheld Circle Punch to add the gold in the middle of the wheels.
I didn't want a sentiment on the inside but I like to add a element of the out to the inside so I stamped the VW on it.
Go and check out the links, there is still time your you to play along.
Product List

1 comment:

  1. I have never done a split negative card. Thanks for reminding me of such a fun technique. Love your car image with the added bling and how you go to the trouble of finishing off the inside of your card too. Thanks, Helen, for being a regular participant at The Colour Tree.

    ReplyDelete