Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Heather

Pin It
Today is Heather's birthday, my sister.
I have used Swallowtail Stamp and I must confess it's the first time it has seen ink.
 I heat embossed the butterfly, then water coloured with Aqua Painters and Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral.
I have used this week's colour challenge over at The Paper Players PPA286.
Go check them out, get inspired and create.
I used the Crazy about You Bundle for the sentiment.
I love the effect the ribbon has given it.
 I made a envelope using the Envelope Punch Board, and some retired DSP.
I added part of the butterfly and stamped a verse from Number of Years Stamp Set.
We are going out for lunch then we are going to see the movie Lady in the Van.
Part of her present is still a work in progress.
I had seen a sculpture with Butterflies in the art gallery which inspired me to make a sculpture for Heather's fairy garden.
Have a great day, I'll see you soon.
Product List

1 comment:

  1. I know Heather will have loved this card! I love how you created a frame for the butterfly. Great take on the challenge. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete